Download Duke Energy App: Manage Your Account, Wherever You Are
Managing your account and billing just got a whole lot easier. download Duke Energy App, keep track of your energy consumption and billing, whenever you want. Enjoy the various products and services that help you save energy and money. What are you still waiting for, get easy access in a couple of seconds?
Ready to download Duke Energy app? Sign in to the app with the same username and password as used for My Account. Register for My Account here and use the same credentials to log in to the app.
What Can You Do with the Duke Energy App?
- View and Pay Your Bill: Wherever you are, whenever you want, view and pay Duke Energy bills. Your billing history is also available for viewing.
- Report Outages: If your power goes out, you can inform us immediately and get an estimated time on when it will return.
- Track Energy Consumption: View your energy consumption pattern in detail, for both the previous and current billing period, so that you can adjust and manage accordingly.
- Set Reminders for Bills: Keep track of your bills so that you never miss a due date.
- Learn About Offers: Sign up with Duke Energy App and enjoy beneficial services such as money and energy-saving offers.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about your Duke Energy account or services, feel free to contact our customer care.
Download Duke Energy App – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the app?
The Duke Energy App can be found on either Google Play or App Store. You can download the Android version from here and the iOS version from here.
How do I log in to the Duke Energy app?
Log in to the Duke Energy App with the same credentials that you use for My Account. You can change your login preferences for future use as face or fingerprint recognition, such as TouchID® or FaceID®. If you still have not registered for My Account, you can do so from the App itself or click here to register.
Is there a charge to purchase the Duke Energy app?
No, there are no additional charges for downloading or using the Duke Energy App. However, your wireless carrier might charge standard rates for the data or wireless plan, so review their terms before downloading the app.
What if I forgot my username or password?
In case you forget your username or password, you can simply reset it within the app by clicking the Forgot Username/Password option. However, you will have to re-enter your information in the app, such as TouchID® or FaceID®.
Can multiple accounts be used with the app?
Yes, you can use and switch between multiple accounts by using the arrow button present at the top of the menu bar.
What features does the app have?
Currently the app offers the following features:
- Bill payment and viewing your billing history.
- Viewing your energy consumption.
- Reporting an outage, including natural gas outage occuring in Kentucky and Ohio.
- Various products and services on offer.
- Customer service to address your queries.